Monday, February 06, 2006

Let's "Whip" the Terrorists!

Remember, there are no days off in war! We have to STAND TALL with Our Troops every single day! Since today is Monday, and it's time to go back to work, hit your nearest Starbucks or other coffee business on the way to the office today and grab a big Frappuccino or similar blended coffee product. And when the person behind the counter asks if you want whipped cream, remember: The terrorists don't want us to feel happy or have any pleasure! So I say tell them to put some EXTRA whipped cream on your coffee drink! Take that, Osama!

Extra whipped cream: Do it for Our Troops!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mentis Fugit said...

I don't like whipped cream on my coffee. Does this mean I am an Islamonaughtypersonfascist? Should I be turning myself in at the gates of the Malkin Memorial Home? Do I bring my own glowstick to interrogations, or are glowsticks provided? If I provide my own am I permitted to lube it? So many questions, so few brain cells.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Chris Bray said...

You may eat some chocolate or a big cheeseburger instead, or go to a movie or the mall. The only important thing is that you do it for Our Troops and against the terrorists, in a spirit of sacrifice and defiance!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home